HiTech Dental Centre is committed to protecting the privacy of our patients and website visitors.
- Information we collect We may collect personal information such as your name, contact information, medical history, and insurance information when you become a patient at our dental centre. We may also collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you provide to us when you contact us through our website or social media channels.
- How we use your information We use your personal information to provide you with dental care services and to communicate with you about your treatment. We may also use your personal information to send you appointment reminders, billing statements, or other important information related to your dental care.
- How we protect your information We implement appropriate physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect your data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also limit access to your personal information to only those employees who need it to provide you with services.
- Third-party sharing We do not share your personal information with any third-party companies, except when required by law or as necessary to provide you with the services you have requested. For example, we may need to share your insurance information with your insurance provider in order to process your claim.
- Your rights You can also request that we delete your personal information, but please note that we may be required to keep some information for legal or regulatory purposes.
- Changes to our policy If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.